This post originally appeared on The Huffington Post. It may not be coincidental that soon after NBA Knicks’ Jeremy Lin dazzled the nation with a seemingly infallible jump-shot, China’s vice president, heir apparent and avid basketball fan Xi Jinping made an official U.S. visit. But while Lin — a Harvard graduate raised with Chinese and […]
My 15 seconds of fame with U.S. Department of Energy Secretary, Steven Chu:
The 2 Biggest Carbon Emitters Find Common Ground in Clean Energy Technology – NYTimes.com
Angel Hsu, a doctoral candidate at Yale University, told the commission that the United States is “already late in coming to the game” of green energy cooperation with China.
- Chinese NGO releases Air Quality Transparency Index January 31, 2011
- Shanghai’s New Air Quality mascot January 22, 2013
- Follow-up: Just how does China’s air quality compare globally? February 16, 2011
- Real-time, hourly air quality data in China now available January 5, 2011
- Beijing starts new bike-sharing program July 10, 2012
- Call for Submissions: 2014 EPI Seeking Data for Wastewater Treatment September 27, 2013
- World Water Week Highlights Need for Global Cooperation on Water Indicators September 23, 2013
- 100% Pure? Assessing the State of Environment in New Zealand August 26, 2013
- Does the Environment Need Big Data? July 9, 2013
- Please take a minute and support our MIT Climate Co-Lab proposal! June 15, 2013
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-02-11 | Mark Englehart Evans: [...] NGO releases Air Quality Transparency Index ...
- Justin Sacher\'s Blog : Cute air quality: [...] Angel Hsu compiled this sampler image from S...
- Cute air quality | Justin Sacher's Blog: [...] Environmental journalist Angel Hsu compiled ...
- Angel Hsu: there's a new tool called Google Maps Engine: che...
- edmore mattekenya: can Google earth be used for drawing a map on the ...
Follow @ecoangelhsu on Twitter